Selling on Mr.Sam is simple, easy and profitable.
With large numbers of visitors every day, we provide you a dedicated platform to sell your products and/or services.
We welcome you to grow your business with us in this new era of online selling.Register and start selling in minutes !
Fields marked * are mandatory
Fill a simple registration form.
Let us know if you want to deal with selling products and/or services.
List the best price and keep on updating your offers to get maximum orders.
As soon as your products and/or services go live, you’ll start receiving orders.
We pick products from you and deliver it straight to the customer.
Payment is credited to your bank account within 14 days.
Welcome to Mrsam.in. The following are the rules ("Terms") that govern use of the MrSam.in Web site ("Site"). By using, adding information, or visiting the Site, you expressly agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site, including but not limited to any additional or amended terms or condition as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the services.
Mrsam.in, whose registered office is Excellencia Lodha Supremus, Road Number 22, Wagle Estate, Thane, Mumbai - 400604. Our company registration number is reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site.
Terms and Conditions for Product Recommendation :
All recommendations by the MrSam team are presented in good faith and believed to be correct to the best of our knowledge. Mrsam.in requests the customer to use his/her own discretion while making a purchase.
Promotional Code Terms & Conditions :
1. Coupon/Gift Voucher is issued at the sole discretion of Mrsam.in.
2. The company retains the right to revoke, modify and/or alter them as it may deem fit.
3. Only one Coupon/Gift Voucher can be used against one particular order.
4. Coupon usage is restricted to certain products and/or categories and is subject to change from time to time.
5. The company will issue coupons from time to time under various promotions. Members who are eligible for these coupons will be intimated about the same via email, text alert and/or on site messaging.
6. All coupons will expire after a set duration and can be used as per the usage defined. This information would be communicated to members.
7. Any remainder Coupon amount will lapse.
8. Action(s) intended to fraudulently gain Coupons under any promotional scheme or otherwise will result in cancellation of Coupon/Order and/or termination of account.
9. Any issue(s) arising with redemption of Coupons will be dealt on a case to case basis. The final decision rests with the company.
10. Gift Voucher can be redeemed against purchase(s) on site in full. Any unused amount will be returned back to the account.
This policy is subject to change from time to time without prior notices.
In case of any query pertaining to use of Coupon and/or Gift Voucher, please email customer care on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The terms related to promo code can be changed by Mrsam.in anytime.
Terms and Conditions for Offer period :
1. Any purchase made during a sale or discount period has a 'No Refund' and 'No Exchange' policy.
2. Mrsam.in is not liable for any faulty or incorrect order made by the customers in terms of size, colour or any other product specification.
3. Any operational errors in terms of dispatch and delivery form our end will be complied by Mrsam.in.
4. Mrsam.in reserves all rights to change and or cancel the offer without prior intimation.
5. Mrsam.in reserves right to cancel order without being obliged to give any reason.
Mrsam.in reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and other expenses that may occur from persons for using the Site fraudulently. Mrsam.in reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
In order to get a defective item replaced, contact us at email@example.com or call on 022 2583 0958, within 30 days from the date of delivery. The defective product or part of the product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments.
Mr. Sam is not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Disclose your personal information in a public environment at your own risk.
The Information Mr. Sam may collect :
1. User-provided Information: When you register for, browse and use the Website, you may provide to Mr. Sam "identity information" (such as your name, email address, address, home or mobile telephone number etc.). You may also be able to add a picture of yourself.
2. If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to a third party, social networking or authentication service that we may make available ("Authentication Service"), such as Facebook Connect or Google, Mr. Sam may also collect any such "identity information" that you have provided to the Authentication Service from the account you have with the Authentication Service.
3. Details of transactions by your Facebook friends and other Facebook users generated by you through our Service.
4. If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving Mr. Sam the permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in with Mr. Sam, you are not anonymous to us.
IP Addresses and cookies :
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect such information from your Facebook friends and other Facebook users who use the Service. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The Way Mr. Sam Uses Information :
1. Mr. Sam uses the information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. Mr. Sam generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website. If you have given Mr. Sam consent, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information about Mr. Sam's features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We may also send information or offers to groups of users on behalf of other businesses.
When Mr. Sam Discloses Information :
1. Social Networks : Mr. Sam will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. In particular, we will disclose personal information where you have elected to connect your account on our Website to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google), or have elected to have your activity on our Website published to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google). To control the information that you share, you should review and, if appropriate, modify your privacy settings on such services.
2. Required by Law : Mr. Sam may also disclose user information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and other governing bodies.
3. Merger or Acquisition : In the event that Mr. Sam is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
4. Other Purposes : Mr. Sam also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Mr. Sam from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Mr. Sam, our Users, or others.
Contact Us :
Excellencia Lodha Supremus, Road Number 22,
Wagle Estate, Thane, Mumbai - 400604.
Telephone No. : 022 2583 0958
E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
How can place a replacement request on mrsam.in ?
You can apply for replacement within 10 days of the delivery. For raising a replacement request due to any reason, you just need to call us along with the details of your product. Once the replacement request is made, we will initiate the process and ensure that replacement is made at the earliest. Please ensure that the product is unused, no damaged, with the original packaging and has receipt or invoice with it.
*Please note that replacement will be made only after thoroughly investigating the reason foor which you want to replace the product.
If I get a wrong product, can I get it replaced ?
We strive to ensure 100 % customer satisfaction by providing them exactly what they need. However, if you receive a wrong product; you can certainly raise a request for replacement.
If I am not satisfied with the quality of the product. Can I get it replaced ?
This can’t be generalized. Since mrsam.in is dealing mainly with pet food and other pet accessories, it is expected from you that you are placing your order after carrying out thorough research. Still, if you raise a request for return or replacement if you are not satisfied with the quality of product; our quality team will cross-check with the thorough quality inspection methods. If our team finds that your request is genuine and replacement can be made, it will be processed at the earliest.
I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it ?
Once you have raised a replacement request, our team will investigate to check whether the product is eligible for replacement or not. Once confirmed, replacement process will be initiated soon. We will notify you regarding the same via E-mail or SMS. The next expected delivery date will be mentioned in the E-mail/SMS. Keeping in mind the value of your precious time, we try to replace the product in the minimum time period possible.
You can call our customer support for further assistance.
You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the T&C to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold by You on the Platform. For avoidance of doubt, the Company will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Platform
Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services listed by it on the Platform to the Company in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
Seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to the Company on demand within the time frame as notified from time to time.
Seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.
Seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upon the following events:
a) Buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
b) Buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
c) Buyer’s refund claim is rejected by the Company due to any breach of the T&C, policies, and any applicable law; Once the transaction is completed by the Seller, the remittance to seller shall be made in accordance with RBI Intermediary Guidelines. Prepaid Payment Instruments
The Company may, either itself or through third-party service providers, offer prepaid instruments as a payment option for transactions on the Platform to users. Any purchases by buyers on the Platform using the prepaid instruments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
i. Such prepaid instruments may be used to make payments for the products and/or services purchased on the Platform
ii. Such prepaid instruments can be redeemed by buyers by selecting the payment mode as may be provided on the Platform.
iii. Such prepaid instruments cannot be used to purchase other prepaid instruments or gift vouchers.
iv. If the order value exceeds the amount of such prepaid instruments, the balance must be paid by the respective buyer via Credit Card/Debit Card /Internet Banking. COD shall not be available as payment option for such transactions.
v. If the order value is less than the amount of such prepaid instruments, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect as credit balance for such prepaid instruments.
vi. Prepaid instruments and any unused balance of such prepaid instruments shall expire 1 year or date printed on the instrument coupon from the date of their issue.
vii. Prepaid instruments cannot be redeemed for cash.
viii. The Company is not responsible if prepaid instruments are lost, stolen, or used without permission.
ix. Purchases of prepaid instruments are not eligible for cashback offers.
x. All sellers on the Platform will accept this prepaid instrument as a payment instrument.
xi. The Company will make payments to sellers whose products and/or services have been purchased by buyers redeeming electronic gift vouchers (EGV) as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time.